The importance of individual rewards has never been so acute. Studies show pay for performance cultures drive engagement and thus productivity but such cultural changes can be complex to manage. Compensation Manager now makes it easy to positively reward your stars based on their performance against organisational goals. Managers will feel confident to structure, evaluate, organise and implement a pay for performance culture with tools like these to support and promote their efforts. This is undoubtedly the best way to create an environment where everyone is rewarded, based on merit and effort applied in the right direction.
Compensation Manager key features:
- Personalised Rewards - View entire teams at a glance, see where improvements can be made and how individual performance can easily be linked to pay, stock offers and bonuses
- Real Time View - the latest and most important performance related information is always at hand to help you make informed decisions
- Merit factor - Ensure people get the credit they are due with automated merit increases based on guided calculations on factors such as job level, pay grade, and performance rating
- Lump sum adjustments – Move employees to another pay band using a lump sum adjustments to salary
- Global currencies - offices around the world can be supported via the capacity to work with local currencies
- Optimise Compensation Spend - People Compensation makes up 70% of your operating costs. Save thousands on wasted blanket bonuses. Increase pay based on performance.
Get in touch to discuss how we can help revolutionise your talent management strategy