Drowning in Paper!
You tell us – “Our performance & appraisal system is paper-based. How can technology help us automate a fair & consistent solution?”
The fact is that if your appraisal system is paper-based it is likely to be difficult and costly to administrate and you will be missing out on a lot of benefits such as
- easy to use, trackable goal setting
- people metrics
- visibility of your skills pool
- ongoing performance management
- increased engagement from your employees
- reduction of time taken to manage performance
- increased benefits from the performance management process
- a pay-for-performance cultural platform
Technology and systems solutions have come a long way in recent years. Do you remember the times (not so long ago) when everything IT related was built from scratch and cost a fortune?
Happily, things have changed. You don’t need huge budgets or hordes of systems boffins nor the expensive hardware and support. You also don’t have to wait years to start seeing results. Sounds good?
What can you expect from modern Performance Management Systems?
- Clever automation - annual performance reviews, employee profiling, goal setting and management. You name it – increasingly the essential tasks are becoming easier through web based performance management systems. This naturally makes you and your organisation do a better and more efficient job.
- Sound Business Process Foundations – Automation of cumbersome manual processes reduce time and effort for everyone within the procedure. Making savings and improving engagement, consistancy and trust across your workforce.
- Smart connections - the social web makes it easy to communicate, connect and collaborate. This naturally lends itself to a more open, fair and exciting way to work together.
- Easy maintenance - the pressure of maintaining and supporting a product gets left to the IT professionals, allowing you to focus on what you are best at.
DID YOU KNOW: Approximately 70% of a company’s operating expense is on people costs? Surely a rationale for more stringent monitoring of human capital ROI
Solution: Core: PM/TGM/EP/Dashboards & Analytics Additional: SM/360
Need help creating a road map to automation?
Get in touch to see how we can work together.
Core Modules within automated performance management
Keen to explore more challenges?